Understanding Culture Tackling Risk
Presenter/Facilitator: Dr Robert Long
By the conclusion of the program participants will:
- Develop a stronger capability in Risk Intelligence.
- Understand how the Social Psychology of Risk improves risk management.
- Better understand the nature of culture as the collective unconscious that is enacted in the semiosphere.
- Become alert to key messages about risk, including knowledge of heuristics, biases, sicourse, language and decision making.
- Learn about the hidden aspects of cultural formation and shaping.
- Access a range of unique Social Psychology of Risk tools that help facilitate influence.
- Learn new skills in how to engage others in tackling risk with a view to helping enhance risk intelligence in the workplace.
- Workshop and practice skills in cultural decision making.
Tickets – $60.50
Purchase tickets via Eventbrite website
- A complementary book by Dr Long
- A suite of practical SPoR tools
- A usb pen with full copy of the presentation
Federation University Mt Helen Campus (Ballarat) Campus Map link here
Tue, 24 September 2019 10.30 AM – 3.00 PM
firstname.lastname@example.org t. +613 53 276687
Dr Rob Long
email@example.com t.+61 424547115
- Interactive Presentation
- Experiential Learning
- Micro Training
- Semiotic Mapping
- Group Work
Registration closes on 19 September. Places are limited